A. GENERAL INFORMATION
- companies that provide shipping/delivery services for the products;
- companies providing services connected with the required services;
- companies that offer IT maintenance services, hosting and maintenance services.
The data collected may also be processed by third parties, as independent data controllers, such as:
- persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advisory services (lawyers, accountants, auditors).
- companies that provide payment processing services by credit card and through banks;
The complete list of recipients is constantly updated and may be requested by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Your personal data will not be disseminated for any reason whatsoever. D. YOUR RIGHTS You may exercise the rights set forth by the data protection law at any time. In particular, if applicable, you may:
- request and receive confirmation that we hold your personal data and access the content thereof (right of access);
- update, amend and/or correct your personal data (right of rectification);
- request that your personal data be deleted, anonymised, or a block of any data processed in breach of the law or limit the processing thereof;
- object to the processing of your data, for legitimate reasons, if such objections are based on art. 6 (1) (f) of the Regulations;
- object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and marketing purposes, or for market surveys or to forward promotional messages;
- withdraw your consent -when given- at any time, without prejudice to the legality of any processing based on your consent prior to such withdrawal;
- receive a copy of the personal data you provided and request that such personal data be transmitted to another data controller.
In order to exercise your rights, please send an e-mail to [email protected]. You in any case have the right to file a claim with the competent supervisory authority, or the Data Protection Authority, if you believe your personal data have been processed illegally. E. DATA CONTROLLER The Data Controller is MINITOOLS srl, having registered headquarters at n.c Trav. 1a, Via Nino Rota, Alberobello (BA), 70011, Italy, in the person of its company representative pro tempore.
Vers.1.0 del 06/08/2018