HOW TO REPAIR FORD DASHBOARDS
Problems with Ford dashboards often affect the display. If this is the case, when repairing a Ford Focus instrument cluster, you don’t need to replace the instrument cluster but just replace the instrument cluster display with Minitools display SEPDISP59 or the newest colour LCD display SEI-DISP126.
The Ford instrument cluster is usually affected by problems such as display off or information not completely legible. You can now use both SEPDISP59 display and the new colour display SEI-DISP126 to repair Ford Focus Mk3, C-Max 2nd gen, Grand C-Max 2nd gen, Kuga 2nd gen, Ford Tourneo and Ford Transit by simply replacing the original LCD display without replacing the instrument cluster. If the Ford instrument cluster is not working it can easily be repaired with SEPDISP59 and SEI-DISP126 because the LCD display press-fits into the connector on the instrument cluster board present on the following car models:
- Ford C-Max 2nd gen (models from 2011 to 2019);
- Ford Focus 3rd gen Mk3 (models from 2011 to 2018);
- Ford Grand C-Max 2nd series (models from 2010 to 2019);
- Ford Kuga 2nd gen (SEPDISP59 for models from 2012 to 2015 and SEI-DISP126 for models from 2012 to date);
- Ford Tourneo 8th gen (models from 2014 to 2018);
- Ford Tourneo Connect 2nd series (models from 2013 to 2018);
- Ford Tourneo Custom (models from 2013 to 2018);
- Ford Transit 8th gen (models from 2014 to 2019);
- Ford Transit Connect 2nd gen (models from 2013 to 2019);
- Ford Transit Custom (models from 2013 to 2019).
The legibility problems with these instrument clusters have also been found on previous Ford car models including Ford C-Max, Ford Focus 2 gen Mk2, Ford S-Max, Ford Galaxy, Ford Kuga and Ford Mondeo. To repair the instrument cluster display on Ford models prior to 2011, Minitools supplies the SEPDISP32 and SEPDISP33. The range of instrument cluster, radio and infotainment system displays produced by Minitools is continually updated. Go to the store to find all the display options adaptable to Ford instrument clusters, such as: SEI-DISP126, SEPDISP59, SEPDISP32 e SEPDISP33.
Some repairable Ford instrument cluster codes: BM5T-10849-HH; BM5T-10849-CU; BM5T-10849-CR