GUIDE TO REMOVE AND REPAIR NISSAN RADIO
The Daewoo car radio screen, installed on various Nissan car models, often presents problems that can be easily solved by replacing the Nissan display not working, with a new one.
If Nissan Juke display is fading in and out, if the Nissan Qashqai display car radio is blank, doesn’t work or is faded, the repair can be carried out without replacing the car stereo.
Below we will explain how to repair Nissan radio with Minitools SEPDISP44 display, in 10 steps, and how to solve the problem on the Nissan display.
- Remove Nissan radio that doesn’t work from the car;
- Unscrew the screws that secure the support tabs and release the front part;
- Remove the six black screws on the car radio PCB and separate the PCB from the plastic part;
- Detach the black tape on the display flat and release the flat;
- With a desoldering braid, unsolder the four metal fasteners and turn them to remove the front frame of the display;
- Remove the original display and place the new display on the board after removing the rear protective film;
- Remove the SEPDISP44 front protective film, refit the metal frame and reconnect the flat;
- Solder the metal fasteners that lock the display metal frame to the board;
- Tighten the six black screws previously removed, hook the front part back to the body of the car radio and screw the support tabs back on;
- Reassemble Nissan stereo head unit back in the car.
To guide you through this procedure and to fix Nissan Radio/CD head unit problems, Minitools has made a video tutorial
It is possible to replace Daewoo car radio display with the SEPDISP44 on the following car models:
- Nissan Dualis (models from 2010 to 2014);
- Nissan Frontier (model from 2011 to 2015);
- Nissan Juke (models from 2010 to 2014);
- Nissan Micra (models from 2010 to 2017);
- Nissan Navara (models from 2011 to 2015);
- Nissan Note (models from 2009 to 2017);
- Nissan NV200 (models from 2009 to 2019);
- Nissan Pathfinder (models from 2012 to 2019);
- Nissan Pulsar (models from 2013 to 2019);
- Nissan Qashqai (models from 2010 to 2014);
- Nissan Sentra B17 (models from 2013 to 2019);
- Nissan Sylphy B17 (models from 2012 to 2019);
- Nissan Tiida (models from 2011 to 2019);
- Nissan Versa (models from 2015 to 2019);
- Nissan X-Trail T31 (models from 2007 to 2014);
- Suzuki Equator (model from 2011 to 2015).
Some OEM codes of Nissan car radio that can be repaired:
AGC0070RF / AGC-0070RF / AGC.0070RF:
AGC0071RF / AGC-0071RF / AGC.0071RF:
AGC0071RFB / AGC-0071RF-B / AGC.0071RF.B:
AGC0071RFA / AGC-0071RF-A / AGC.0071RF.A:
For more information on SEPDISP44 LCD display