- Cookies are text files which are installed on the User’s device while browsing the website minitools.com to facilitate the server functions and ensure better use of the service offered. By using cookies, Users can be identified when using the website so that MINITOOLS srl will be able to analyse the behaviour of the User and personalise access to the site. Cookies are also used to increase site navigation speed, and recognise and monitor user requests.
- Cookies from the website visited (“owners”) or sites managed by other organisations (“third parties”) may also be received when visiting a website. A notable example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are web page elements generated directly by the sites and integrated into the pages of the host site. Social plugins are most commonly used for sharing content on social networks. These plugins require cookies to be sent to and from all sites operated by third parties. The processing of relevant information gathered by third parties is governed by them and you should refer to them if needed. For the purposes of greater transparency and convenience, below is a non-exhaustive list of third party websites with information about their policies for handling cookies:
Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/Facebook (settings): access your account. Privacy sectionTwitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514Twitter (settings): https://twitter.com/settings/securityLinkedIn policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policyLinkedIn (settings): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/Google+ policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/Google+ (settings): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/Therefore, it contains links to other websites that have their own privacy statements. These privacy statements may differ from those adopted by MINITOOLS srl, which may not correspond to third-party sites.
- So as to have a comprehensive and up-to-date list of all third parties that can access their web browser via MINITOOLS srl websites or in other ways, the User will be able to install a plug-in designed for that purpose. The User can also set up his or her computer so that it receives an alert whenever a cookie is installed or, alternatively, can decide to completely shut down cookie installation. The User can do this via the browser settings used on his/her device, taking into account that every browser is different from the others, and it is therefore convenient to access the Help menu to learn how to change cookie preferences correctly. By disabling cookies, however, the User may not have access to many of the features that make the website and its applications more efficient, and some of MINITOOLS srl services may not work correctly.
- By way of example only and non-exhaustively, we should explain that depending on the function and type to which they belong, cookies have a different duration. These are: Persistent cookies: These are permanently stored on the user’s device or in all cases, until they are specifically removed; Session cookies: These have a limited lifespan and are automatically removed when the browser is closed.
- If the User wants to disable the cookies on their device, they can do so by simply selecting the settings that allow them to be rejected in their own browser. Every browser has specific configuration instructions. More information about the procedures for disabling cookies can be found on the website of the browser vendors. The following are the most commonly used browser links:
- Any User who would like to learn more about cookies and manage their preferences for third-party cookies is welcome to visit the website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
- The Owner of the data processing is MINITOOLS srl in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with its legal headquarters in Alberobello (BA)- Postal Code 70011- at Via Nino Rota, Trav. 1a n.c., VAT no IT07991130720.
- If you have questions about using cookies or other technologies, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
Vers.1.2 of 22-01-2019